PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kirozey's World of Wonder

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kirozey's World of Wonder >

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey

mature

I checked the data usage since we magically got more after the upgrade the other day and I noticed it still said it was 99% eventhough i've been watching a bit too much youtube. It normally will be at maybe 95% but it still said 99. So I opened the data reveiw and it says: "113 megabytes used from your 10.0 gigbytes plan." I'm like... Because I know we had 50GB before. Idk. Its actiing weird anyways. It keeps changing how much is being used. I will have to check back in 3 days when the cycle is suppose to reload the data. Watch us get chargered for using data we don't really have. OOooooorrr it borked and we won't know how much we have until it's out. Only put this one under mature because the image is funny but, nobody wanted to have their parent look over and suddenly see a curse word. Too bad this site just doesn't have a default curse word censor option and it can only be turned off if you are the right age and such. TBH I don't know or remember the mature tag one. I hope it works. I can't find anything else on it. ; w; If not, sorry I made you see the bad and maybe a mod will forgive me. I know they are tired of dealing with me by now. = w= which is probably why I can't be an artist for this site.
Fun life stuff up there. Nothing too fun. Hewwo.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page