PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Luxuria's AvatarLuxuria
Hello! I'm Luxuria, but you can call me Lux or anything else you'd like :D I made my account a while ago actually, but I sort of went on an unintentional hiatus. Because of work and practicing art ^.^ I live in The Netherlands and I graduated college almost two years ago now. I studied Management Animal Care. Which means I can work in Zoo's, animal shelters etc etc. For myself, I have a dog, a black and tan Shiba Inu. And I am saving up money to hopefully buy my own horse in the future :3 My favorite Pokemons are Garchomp, Froslass and Togekiss. My favorite Legendaries are Suicune and Articuno! Why did I join Pokefarm? Because it seemed like fun :p I don't really like the anime these days, but I still like Pokemon games. I also like doing Pokemon art. Because I think they are very fun to draw ^.^ Other than that, I like anime, drawing and animals! I don't think there is much more to say really haha. Feel free to PM me to have a chat! ~Lux :3
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page