PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
A few things that I should have probably added to my rules because I did not think of this. >.> Suggestions are a little bit different from the requests in my sprite dump. Suggestions are basically there to tell me what you want me to try to in my next batch. Due to that, I am treating those as first come first serve (don't worry I do have plan to try to post these sprites at random times to be a little bit fair to those in different time zones). I will let you claim the Vulpix Line since you are the first to ask for it. Note that I did say that I will be posting the Pokemon by their line XD Which means that when you can't exactly claim just one of the individual Pokemon XD This is mostly because of how I don't like the idea of separating the Pokemon since that is how I typically design them. I will let the Salandit one slide for now (since the both of you are asking for two different things in the line) but do keep that in mind in the future. Also, I thought about it a bit and I decided something that I feel will be a bit more fair: -Charizard and Mewtwo will have two different variations of their line due to their megas -Pokemon with branch evolution will also have different variations of their lines. Let me use Ralts family as a example. The Ralts family will be split up like this: Ralts-Kirlia-Gallade-Mega Gallade Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir-Mega Gardevoir instead of Ralts-Kirlia-Gardevoir-Mega Gardevoir-Gallade-Mega Gallade
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page