PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

Diredevil's AvatarDiredevil

QUOTE originally posted by BayleafBeeen

Hello~! I had a question pertaining to site skins, so I figured I'd post it here? Right now I'm using one of the Official Site Skins, (Day of the Dead - Xerneas) and I'd like to add some code to it for the type race to make some eggs in the shelter stand out, but I realized you can't really edit the Official Skins. Is there a way to do that? A list of all the color codes used where, or just an option I'm not seeing?
This was answered for me! There is a bit of work since you have to copy it all over and make your own but it isnt too bad!

QUOTE originally posted by GG boss

you can go to this guide and it tells you how to make the skins Edit you could try my skin Nj8/amazing-skin and it has stacked fields Edit but it is hard to see Edit posted wrong code Edit you pretty much have to remake the old skin by finding the colors by using this guide
Avatar is a hasty Giratina drawn as a gift! Permission granted by the amazing Capuru!
20/5000
3/5000
56/5000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page