PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Macheman7's AvatarMacheman7
Hello hello hello, and no, I don't think I can write hello enough for everyone, there's too many people and I only get so many 'l's before I run out and have to substitute uppercase 'I's. ...Or '1's, but nobody wants to see that. That was silly! You'll probably see a lot of that out of me, maybe. But, yes, greetings. I am a new user here (surprisingly, I know), and my username is Macheman7 (where do I get this material!). I'm a 19 year old guy from jolly ol Amerigo. Did I mention I was silly? I have vague memories of playing this before, but either it was something else, or any previous account I might have had (four or more years ago, I don't even know for sure) was deleted, because my username didn't work when I tried the login, and I never use a different one because I am a fairly dull and unimaginative person!1! (I understand multiple accounts would be breaking a rule, and I don't want to be breaking rules, but I don't know whether that counts. Thus why I bring it up.) (Post-E: *) On that note, you may have seen me before on other sites! Mostly gaming, roleplaying, and random sites. I should hope I'm the only person that uses this name. Hrm, what else. Oh, my interests are videogames, mostly RPGs, strategy, and adventure games. I tend to roleplay in a chat or forum format when I can, mostly with close friends. I was a (very inactive) moderator of a generically named roleplaying site once!1! I am such a NEET! Oh boy, am I ever! Hrm. Oh. I started playing this yesterday, using that fancy promo code from a column ad. More fire for the fox god! Or something. Uh... Okay, this probably falls into the realm of 'TL;DR', by this point. If by some mad chance you should find me even vaguely interesting or worthy of talking to, feel free to call me by my username, or any one of a number of nicknames, such as 'Mach', 'Mache', 'Paper Mache', 'That Creepy Internet Guy', or maybe even 'Fred', if for some random readon you want to call me that. I won't complain! Feel free to PM me, too, or whatever. The username as I pronounce it is 'Motch-Ee-Man-Seven', if you were even vaguely interested. In closing, I hope that I can enjoy the game and maybe cIick some eggs or something! Oh no! I'm out of that Ietter, 'eII', for the day. I'd best get moving aIong, as such! FareweII! Good Iuck! (Non-silly edit: I forgot to note that I'm down a laptop, so all my interactions with the site will be done on my Kindle Fire. It works pretty well for the task. Also, my favorite Pokemon is probably Torterra, 4x Ice weakness be darned. Other favorites include Meowth, most cat-like Pokemon, and the Aron family.) Edit: *: I have been informed that that was the old site, and there is a good likelihood I am not in violation of any rules! Yay.
Stoats're neat. Avatar made by a friend of mine some time ago for my use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page