PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Disallowing "Grab Bags"

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Disallowing "Grab Bags" >

Firesong's AvatarFiresong
I did a quick comb through of the grab bag data collecting thread and it doesn't seem like there's many if at all any 'spectacular' prizes in there. I don't really mind if grab bags go to be honest but if they stay, there definitely needs to be tigher regulation as everyone was saying. The only thing I can think of is selling them in limited numbers at once and posting the trade histories with each user to verify that everything that could possibly be in the grab bags was given out. It sounds like a pain and a butt ton of work but it keeps people coming back to buy from you knowing that you're actually trustworthy and not giving only (quite frankly) garbage prizes out. I saw someone suggest a random number generator to be built in this thread and I did that suggest that a few (?) months back but it was rejected on the basis of not having enough functionality. I'm not sure that grab bags would warrant enough function for its implmentation either but it could be easier than posting trade histories with multiple people (that's a lot of screen shots to make!) I guess that it's also complicated in that you want to perhaps lessen chances for rarer prizes (ie. 87% chance of getting common shiny Y vs 13% chance of receiving rare shiny X) and I don't know how you would code that into an in site RNG.
C: Made my avatar myself.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page