PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Skipnaught's AvatarSkipnaught
I've been here for two months or so and somehow missed the existence of this entire goshdarn thread! t.t Hey guys! I'm Skipnaught — or just Skip, really, as it's much shorter and much simpler — and I used to watch all my friends play Pokéfarm and yada yada and decided I'd jump on board. For the record, also, Skipnaught is really just a hybrid of my online handle Skip which I've used across plenty of websites and Skip Dreadnaught, my old Pokémon Showdown handle. I'm completing my final year of school here on the East Coast of Australia before I (hopppppefully) move across the country to Fremantle to study either Archaeology, History Education or Theatrical Lighting Technology at a university level. Bit of a mixed bag, I know, but I'll make a decision eventually. xD Anywho, I've been playing Pokémon since about 2005 and my first game was Gold. My hobbies are pretty varied, I dabble in art here and there but most of my free time is dedicated to my bass playing — either in my room or around the Barbeque or in the pub-crawlin' Motown band I play in (which I adore with all my heart). Well, PFQ is proving to be a really lovely pastime and the community's super neat, although I'm not the best at making friends, ^^;, I do try, though, so if you're looking for a good 'lil chat feel free to hit me up anytime! Nice to meet all of you!
Lv. 95 — 15,386 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page