PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
It was worth it. lol
Iris was born on the 29th of Dec. It just happens to be that I've been so busy since that I don't really have time for online. I know it'll settle eventually, I actually have had a little more time recently as she settled into a pattern, but atm I get distracted by her so often that trying to get most stuff done online is practically impossible. She's quite the handful. It can be a little unerving concidering she will scream at me if I set her down after I've gotten her to sleep. She doesn't like being put down. I guess part of what's unerving is that I know I wasn't the same way but at the same time her not being that way is a really good sign, at least for me anyways. I'm also breastfeeding but she'll pull off and then scream then too because she didn't like that she pulled off and I must have taken it away (When in fact I'm still trying to shove it back in her face). I don't like being yelled at for something I didn't do but can't really help that at this point. She hasn't quite figured out that she can't eat if she doesn't stay on. <<; But still worth it. Just stupidly tired atm. I had a bunch of other stuff I wanted to say but I ended up yawning and blanking out on what I was supposed to be typing.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page