PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add Warning to PokéRadar Tab

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Add Warning to PokéRadar Tab >

Zen's AvatarZen
What I'm suggesting is to add to the PokéRadar tab, to say that without Radar+/HM your chain will break if you hatch a shiny. If you look at the tab, it says; "The PokéRadar is the basic tool used for Shiny Hunting. It can be bought for 750,000. By itself, it provides a modest boost to your Shiny chances. To really make use of it you will need Hypermode, which allows you to hatch the same species of Egg repeatedly to accumulate a chain and sky-rocket your chances. As an alternative to Hypermode, you can buy the PokéRadar+ upgrade for 250,000. It allows chaining the PokéRadar, but it is limited to a 35-chain instead of a 40-chain. Given the exponential nature of the chain's power, Hypermode does provide significantly higher chances." It doesn't really say that without HM/Radar+ your chain breaks, and it would seem some users are very much unaware of it, until it happens. Below that, maybe add "Note: Hatching a shiny without HM/Radar+ will break your chain." This way, users will know to buy Radar+ if they can't afford HM or to keep their HM going. Or rather then adding a warning, link the the wiki pages.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page