PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Bishop's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Bishop's Journal >

Bishop's AvatarBishop
master.pngc.png
keep in mind you may use/share/edit my CSS to suit your needs. time vs energy vs desire... some times it is so hard to do anything... ... ok, getting caught up and got new region, now just need all the new pfq exclusives and such then i will be ready to start working on updating all my css code/sprite helps... ps, i see others have updated my originals for type race and others... great job, i like that these are used, shared and updated by others to make everyones game time eaiser and more enjoyable.
  • My Journal
  • Added so far:
  • Coming soon:
  • Other
Here you will find many things that are useful to your journey in PFQ.
(or at least i hope to find and post things that help) Most of what i have here is CSS/SKIN related... how to change to make certain things easier (like stack fields, finding eggs in shelter)
pokerus stats (like how you are more likely to get 3 random shiny from lab than get the pokerus from someone if you only do 6 interactions) how to win weekly tourney common mistakes
  • 429 Too Many Requests
  • GP value drop
  • nothing yet...
429 Too Many Requests
You have loaded too many pages in a short amount of time. This page will reload automatically, please wait... While you can get this error by clicking on someones name like you would click in a feeding field, the most likely cause is a simple CSS error which i have most commonly found in About Me Templates by DrWho. (while i have not seen this error other than on this template, it could exist in any template that meets the following): two places in this template have the line: background-image: url("IMG HERE"); ***error will exist if this says anything other than being blank or a valid link*** simple fix, change the above lines to: background-image: url(""); you could also just add a link to a pic to fix this. (sections .cover and .pic are where they are located in the style area.) If you use one of these templates, please take a look at those sections and fix. As you may not experience this error due to ISP speed or other variables, others do. also if you get this error when viewing someone and they have this template please send them a message with a link to this post so they can see and fix, thank you.
GP value drop
*** deleted info *** my 'guess' was way off anyway. *smiles*
TBA
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page