PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Kimie's AvatarKimie

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

In the case of user pages, it may seem like a bad layout, until you notice that the "About <username>" box can expand so that the bottom reaches the bottom of the party. Having the user's party arranged like it is on the Party page would result in a very large empty space that cannot be filled. Again, this design was decided on after trying several others and planning a dozen more on paper, this is the best I could find. The second-best alternative would be to have just the user's information on the User Page, and add a "Party" link next to the "Fields" one. Again, if you can come up with a better design, please share!
I think the design is good as it is even if you have to scroll a little... the only other thing I could think of is to put the party at the top and the Trainer Card + About [username] at the bottom. And to have more space for the About [username] part you could display both Trainer Card sides at the same time without the flipping. Something like this: But I think I like the current layout better and it would take away the card flipping, but something like this would be easier for clicking on mobile devices and so.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page