PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Nightmare's AvatarNightmare
I don't mean to sound harsh or cruel in any way, it's just you're going from PF1 which is simplistic and basic to something of this caliber. It takes some serious adjusting to even begin to start understanding where everything is and how everything works. I just thought it was overly-done and complex. I, personally, prefer simpler things because they are easier to navigate and figure out how things work. Although a little extra doesn't always hurt, in this case, speaking in gaming terms, you're going from level 1 to level 20 in one shot, it's a very large difference. But as I said it is only a personal preference, I'll still try my best to fully understand this new site and try to get used to it as best I can. As for the forum replying, when I hit preview it didn't show what I was writing, so assumed it didn't work or something. But now I see that it shows what you've done after you've finished. That was my mistake, just going to take a little getting used to not seeing it on the side is all. :p I didn't mean any disrespect or to demean anything you've done, as I know it must've taken some serious time, work, and effort to put together. I do apologize if I made it seem that way. And I know you've only just begun working on it and things are very likely to still change here and there. Perhaps after some time when you've gotten most of your ideas within the game, I'll like it that much more. I only meant to give feedback, I am truly sorry if it sounded as though I was rejecting your work. I very much appreciate that you have taken time to put something like this together for everyone and try to give the best online gaming experience possible.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page