PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

crueltyinc's Avatarcrueltyinc
I'd like to thank the team behind Pokefarm for their efforts. I started playing a little over a week ago to scratch a collector's itch, and it has definitely done that. Now, I'm obsessed with thinking up oddball collections to complete. The UI is intuitive, the features are well thought out, and I have yet to replicate the one or two glitches I've run across. I've been making silly little changes here and there with JS. I won't put them in suggestions yet, as I want to flatten them out some, but I will be hosting them on my github. I won't post that link here, for obvious reasons, but if there's a developer who's interested, I'll gladly reply to a PM, email (we do give emails on sign-up, yeah?), or angry letter laced with some deadly pathogen. If there are any adjustments in there that you don't want me using, I'll gladly get rid of them. It's your game, I want to play it your way. Cheers, Tim
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page