PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Holmes's AvatarHolmes
Sorry, wasn't trying to make you feel like... Wheatley? aha. I kept in mind that things may be changed while I was writing it, I was just going by how it is in it's current version. c: The mature forums thing makes sense, I didn't think of that. I just thought maybe you got rid of it. It's not that active on the current PF anyways. And I didn't stop to think maybe people would need to be online to code it. But I figured you would add it later anyways. I think it's just the way boxes are shaped and all of the shading. I know tons of sites do that now, it was just the first that came to mind since it's a "competitive" site. I prefer it over their design though, which is way more busy and even harder to navigate. I just like simple things more (no shading/smooth corners, etc), but I can adapt. It's still PF. <3 My personal preferences aside, it looks great and it's obvious you put tons of work into it. Personally I like the way the userpage is set up, it reminds me of how PF1 used to look and I think it would look great once someone actually filled the "about" thing to the bottom. The huge party would definitely look less odd if it was filled to the bottom. Oh and that reminds me, the moving Trainer cards are awesome. I freaked out to one of my friends when I realized they can be flipped. :P I like how the field scrolls too, and I just checked how you click and I don't mind that much either. I think it's easier than it is on PF1. It would be a lot faster even, maybe, if someone arranged their fields in a grid position. The "I'm a teapot" image is adorable. xD Sorry if any/all of this is all over the place or makes no sense. I'm completely exhausted. x_x
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page