PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Nightmare's AvatarNightmare
I agree with StarDustx on how everything is completely different than on PF. I very much liked the simplicity of it because it was extremely easy to navigate and find everything you needed. With this new system it is extremely difficult to find anything at all... Everything is in a completely different location. Things I Dislike: -The sideways scrolling on the farm page, true it is quicker to get to your desired location, granted you know where everything is which seems near impossible, but it was much simpler when you had drop menus that you just clicked. -The field clicking system because it is slow and takes too much time just to click a single pokemon. I much preferred using the berry-band to quick-click berry and then pokemon, instead now we have to click a pokemon, wait for the page to load, figure out which berry it likes, click the berry, and then wait for the menu to disappear. Although there is the small upside of not double-clicking and being taken to a summary page, I find the bad outweighs the good for this. -I'm not too fond of how the user-pages are set up. it just seems cluttered and a mess. Status-type thing within the trainer card, information that used to be mini-log/Main log type thing under that, and an over-extended party menu beside it. It just seems like a jumbled up mess. -You no longer get a preview on the forums or anything. It's just a textbox, exactly the same as the quick reply box, just at the top of the page... what exactly is the point of that? O.o Just a little odd to me. However let's get to some good so I don't seem rude... Things I Like: -The eggs you receive are partially hatched, like the professor was actually taking care of it, as it should be, and you just pick up where they left off. I find it makes more logical sense although makes hatching eggs a little easier. -I enjoy the new pokedex setup as it seems a little more organized, where you can see right off the bat the percentage you have completed for each individual region. You can then also choose to search for a specific pokemon or see a full list. It's just a little more organized, so I like it. -I also like the fact that you can create your own little menus for the current page you are on. It makes accessing friend's pages or a specific page much quicker. I find that incredibly useful. -The skins and ability to change the color of preferred berries and disliked berries are pretty interesting and I think I would like it if I could ever figure out how to get it to work while on other users' pages, unless it only works on your own. But I'm still trying to figure it out as I go a little. -I partially like how the party page is set up now since it is much easier to move them around and get to their pages without having to scroll in a circle until you reach the pokemon/egg you are looking for. -I also enjoy the fact that you no longer need to go to a pokemon's summary in order to hatch/evolve it. I find that quite useful and quick. I think that's about all I can think of for now... Sorry if I sounded like an ass in the beginning, it was all just personal preferences and such. I personally just find it easier to navigate things that are made less complex and don't have you running in circles trying to find something >_<
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page