PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Legends come in all shapes and sizes

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Legends come in all shapes and sizes >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
Chapter 1 – The promise A sixteen year old boy with short brown hair and brown eyes that held a happy sparkle came running down the street. A Cyndaquil was running behind him, doing a good job in keeping up with him. Together they ran over the sidewalk in Mesperit city, on their way to the harbour. “Hurry Lytse, we can’t be late.” “Quil!” the small Cyndaquil replied, getting slightly out of breath but determined to keep up with his trainer. Michael almost bumped into a woman who was walking on the sidewalk with a buggy, but he was able to move to the right just in time and the Cyndaquil passed the woman on the left. “Sorry about that!” Michael called over his shoulder to her with a laugh on his face. He didn’t slow down either, he had to be in the harbour before the ferry left. There were more people on the sidewalk and Michael had to do some effort in evading them and keeping up the pace, but he managed. “What’s the rush, boy?” one of the older pedestrians asked when she noticed Michael running towards her. “I have a promise to keep!” Michael said as he passed her, his eyes sparkling as he spoke. They reached the harbour district, an open space between the city and the harbour with a big statue in the middle. And the ferry was still in the harbour. Perfect. He ran to where more people had gathered to wave their loved ones goodbye. His eyes skimmed over the people that were standing on the ferry until he found the one he was looking for. A girl of his age, her long blonde hair reached down to her shoulders and she had a blue hat on her head with a wide edge and a white band around it. Michael started waving. “Kimberly!” Kimberly looked around when she heard her name and her eyes lit up when she noticed Michael. “You came! I thought you wouldn’t show up anymore!” “I promised I’d be here, didn’t I?” Michael laughed and picked up his Cyndaquil, so he could wave goodbye as well. “And when you will get your first Pokémon, I will be there and we will travel Sinnoh together!” “Deal!” The Cyndaquil waved with both his front paws as he was being held in one of Michaels arms. Michael used his free arm to wave as well as the ferry started to depart. He had made it in time to say goodbye to Kimberly. Kimberly was a tourist, a girl from Sandgem Town of the Sinnoh region. She has come to Rhando Island with her family for the summer vacation and they had met on the peer, where she had been looking at the sunset. Michael had walked up to her with his Cyndaquil walking next to him and they had started talking. She had told Michael she wanted to be a trainer, she had wanted to get her own Pokémon ever since she was ten, but her parents had said she couldn’t become a trainer until she was sixteen, which would be in two months. Michael told her he wanted to be a trainer as well, but even though he already had his first Pokémon he hadn’t left his hometown yet. He had offered her to show her around and she had gladly taken the offer. Since that evening they had spent a lot of time together on the island and Michael showed her the beautiful places close to Mesperit City. Toward the end of her vacation they made a promise, Michael would come to the Sinnoh region when she was old enough to get her first Pokémon and travel around together. Michael waved until it was impossible to see Kimberly, but he didn’t leave just yet. With his Cyndaquil in his arms he watched the ferry leave towards the horizon.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page