PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Life of a trainer

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Life of a trainer >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
This fanfiction is about the adventures of a fourteen-year-old Pokémon trainer who goes by the name Andy Bansing and who lives on Rhando Island. Here I will tell you about the adventures of the most awesome trainer of the world...if we believe him on his word that is. You can say a lot about Andy, but not that he is modest in any way. His adventure starts on Rhando Island, and continues in the Kanto Region, followed by the Johto Region. In his travels he will visit all the known regions of the Pokémon world and I will share with you the most noteworthy events that took place during the journey. This is a fanfiction that I started on the old PF forum, but I'm currently rewriting bits and pieces and every time I finish a chapter, I will upload it here. Feedback is appreciated, English is not my native language, so I assume there will be grammatical errors here and there.

a bit more information about Rhando Island

Rhando island is part of what is known as the Rorie-islands, a group of five islands, with Rhando being the biggest. The names of the islands are: Rhando, Ornitan, Resto, Indelgy and Evoru. Rhando islands has large forests and plains, a big lake in the south and a rocky area up north with 3 hotsprings and a geyser which erupts every three hours. The Pokémon found here are normal, flying, grass, bug and rock types. By the ocean water types can be found as well. In the forest there is a cave with some bat-like Pokémon, nothing more. In the center of the island is the first large city: Lilan Town. This Town has a research facility, part of the Oak Research Foundation chain, and is run by professor Maple. On the west coast we have Mesperit City. This city has a big port and this is the place where people enter or leave the island.
List of chapters Chapter 1 - The first Pokémon Chapter 2 - Encounter in Lilan Town Chapter 3 - The first battle Chapter 4 - Evolution Chapter 5 - Metapod's Might Chapter 6 - Vespiqueen's Attack Chapter 7 - Departure Chapter 8 - Gym battle in Saffron City Chapter 9 - Encounter with a Mankey Chapter 10 - The dojo Chapter 11 - A stubborn Mankey Chapter 12 - The things that happen (recap-summary) Chapter 13 - The day-care Chapter 14 - Working in the day-care Chapter 15 - The Furret Chapter 16 - The storm Chapter 17 - Back on the road Chapter 18 - Inside the dark forest Chapter 19 - Seriously? Chapter 20 - Furret's first fight (and Hoothoot's too) Chapter 21 - Azalea town and other noteworthy events Chapter 22 - Caught in a blizzard Chapter 23 - Meet the brother Chapter 24 - Back in Mesperit City Chapter 25 - Settling down
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page