PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Guide on getting Hypermode

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Guide on getting Hypermode >

Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
Just a little thing- it's 3,000 interactions for fabu friday, not 2,000 unless it got changed ^^. And I personally think that it's better to sell x99 small gems on the market, then exchange the credits to ZC, than wait until you have enough for a large gem, plus you don't waste as many gems. Also, now the type race has z-fragments, where if you manage to gain enough points to get at least 7 (I don't know how many points though) you can make a z-crystal (no one's sure yet, but the fragments probably correspond with your team), and you get them even if the community goal isn't reached. I think tokens usually go for around 50ishZC? Though near the beginning of a season they're sold for around 100ZC. I know you mentioned tokens and how they're worth more near the beginning of a tournament, but here's some numbers to help visualize it I guess :p. Hope all that made sense ^^'
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page