PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
So... Dead... Tired. So basically my sleep schedule got flipped upsidedown and we're not entirely sure why. Yeah I mean.. I've been waking up at 7am and going to bed around 10-11pm... BUt only if I were in Canberra Austrailia. :I (For the Record, I'm in Michigan USA) 15 days to my due date, keep losing track of time. Tired all the time, can't focus for squat, sore all the time because Iris keeps beating me up. To top it off, she made my liver malfunction, so I'm litterally severely itchy all the freaking time and it's annoying af. I have to try not to scratch because that just makes it worse but it makes getting to sleep a bit hard. Also still not used to having to stab myself because the doctors are pretending I'm diabetic. Basicallly my body adapated to hold onto sugars as long as it could due to a thing a few years back and it still does it. However my metabolism still kicks in and I end up producing about 3 times more insulin than normal. So the doctor doesn't want my sugar's remaining too high during this delay period of release but they cant' force insulin on me or they'd litterally kill me from low blood sugars. So their solution is to basiclaly go from praising my diet... To banning 95% of it. No Breads, No pasta, no pastries, no fruit, 1 dairy product allowed a day, 1 startch allowed per day, basically almost everything else is banned. I have to use Meats and Veggies in order to get my daily calories which is... well.. really annoying. Eh.. SHould be worth it.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page