PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove the Slow-down >

Lorne's AvatarLorne
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be that person, but I did make and see a few suggestions.

QUOTE originally posted by Entei

One thing I saw someone in a server I'm in suggested was;

like clicking 40 per second rapidly does seem fishy to me, so if niet can tell that people are doing that then couldnt he just take those select few and find out why theyre going so fast? but also a lot of honest clickers can click nearly that fast, some of you were saying 2 seconds per field right? so i'm not sure leaving it up to judgement is even the best idea
[...] One suggestion I do have is to maybe move the "no autoclicking" rule farther up on the list of rules? I know it's someone's fault if they don't read far enough to see it, but I have seen a lot of people confused about it or didn't know the rule existed entirely, that might clear up some of the cheating.

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

If possible, I think it would be better to invest in ways to prevent botting. If someone consistently clicks x amount every second exactly, they should be investigated for botting. Of course, there are certainly ways to create random intervals for botted clicking, so other methods can be used.
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 5834 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page