PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove the Slow-down >

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
the new change is a bit nicer, but it's still really slow. takes 4-5 seconds to clear a field for me and it still has the same effect it did on me when it was worse. i understand that the point is to make cheating less ideal, but for me it's made mass clicking in general less ideal. ^^; also entei brings up lucky eggs, if this slow down stays, can the times on those atleast be increased? how exactly does slowing down clicks prevent cheaters? like zen said earlier, they can just reprogram their bot to adjust. i'm pretty sure people use bots because they don't want to click, instead of using them exclusively to click fast? though i wouldn't know. but this isn't making much sense to me so if we could get some clarification that'd be appreciated. also i doubt this change wouldn't stop people from multi accounting during events either. sure it may take a bit longer to do all the clicks necessary across multiple accounts, but how exactly does it stop or discourage it?
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page