PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remove the Slow-down

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Remove the Slow-down >

Lorne's AvatarLorne
I don't think there needs to be a limit at all. I have old friends who were in botting communities for big games such as Pokemon GO, WoW, etc. etc. No matter what is done, botters will find a way to get past it, cheaters are going to cheat. From what I've seen, granted I don't see any of the data behind the site, this is only making honest players upset/hurting their motivation to click.

Why is the update a big nono? Because you cant click as fast? Ok- big deal, that doesnt have anything to do with your points. You still get the interactions, and you still have the action to occupy yourself with. Its just a bit slower.
We have timed events that involve clicking on this site, yes? Pokerus. Lucky Eggs. Mass Click Weekends (Not as prevalent to this issue, but still count as a timed clicking event). If anything it feels like I'm getting less credit for more interactions. I'm still clicking as fast as I did before, which made me complete a field in ~2-3 seconds, now it takes me ~4-5. I don't know. I've been clicking the same way on this site with no issues for almost 3 years, and I'm one of those people who really enjoy rapid clicking. It really makes me sad that I have to change the way I play because someone else is dishonest.
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 924 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page