PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > A Change to the Egg Timer >

selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

On the thread "A Change to the Egg Time" You posted this:

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I'm going to take the idea of "users" and change it to "party clicks". This would resolve the issue of "one-clicks" and, let's just say we took the original idea and said "okay, you have to six-click people" - then we run in to the issue of "what if this person doesn't have six Pokémon in their party?" and it just gets more fun from there. I think the better thing to do would be to say "party clicks" in general, that way a) One-clicking doesn't become optimal. b) It doesn't matter what a person happens to have in their party - clicking everything that they have is still more beneficial than nothing. c) It promotes user-to-user interactions, as opposed to outright mass-clicking... Which is a general direction that we plan on moving in for the future in any case, so why not get started here?
Could you clarify how this is going to help users overall? I am a paramedic, and recently got a position in firefighter school, which means my workload is going to triple and I'll be able to be on PFQ even less. How would this help me? I can usually mass click and get in enough interactions in the morning for about level 8 if I didn't work the night before. I'm on call 24/7 and often end up working even on my days off, so this is going to harm my possibilies of getting a good level timer in the mornings.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

You're not under the impression that we'd leave the number of interactions needing to be made as they are, especially considering that we'll be changing it to something that is much slower than S+S clicking, are you? x:
Not trying to usurp any staff authority, but I PM'd Garth earlier to clarify, and this was his response. The first long quote is my PM to him, second quote is his response.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page