PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > A Change to the Egg Timer >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Because mass clicking is way faster and easier, and only benefits a select few (if at all-- many of their hoards are evolved/lvl 100). Really though, hear me out; it seems like most players prefer massclicking to party clicking now, again, due to the EXP share. So, basically, you can have either your EXP share helping you out more by faster clicking, or your egg timer by leveling it up through party clicking. And here's the thing: there's really no benefit for mass clickers to click people back, or click newer players at all. Clicking through 2000 users a day, I'll get 1000 who return it at best. That's... not great. So, anything that might boost party clicking is worth it. It'd be better if it were this way in the first place, just so that people don't feel like things are taken away from them (which is the vibe I get from this thread). But what's done is done, and this could have a positive impact.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page