PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Kimie's AvatarKimie
I like it here a lot so far. The layout is pretty and you can find the staff user pages fast if needed, it's very organized even if I didn't find everything immediatly but that will come in time. Interacting will be way more earier with mobile devices and tablets and the hightlighted berries are very helpful to click a little faster. I also like the new clicking system in the fields and in parties that the links/pokémon you have interacted with are hidden, again it helps with clicking. But I noticed yesterday whil clicking with my iPad that sometimes the whole party disapears and instead there is a 'Thank you' wirtten like after you clicked an interaction botton. I needed to refresh the page to click the rest of the party. The new display for you Pokémon with different shapes etc. is also pretty cool and also that you can choose which color and which information will be dispayed, but this one seems to not like it XD Will there also be an image which display you whole party like on PF? Organizing your Pokémon on the fields and moving them from one field/party to another is much easier now and I am very thankful for that, because sorting them has been very annoying on PF. Also the information at the bottom of the fields are very helpful to place the right Pokémon onto the right fields. The new PokéDex is awesome! The drawn pictures are very cool and I like that there is a question mark instead of the Shiny picture, so you will have to register it's entry like the other dex entries. The division of the information is also good and I like the statistic view on the front very much. Okay, that's all I can think about now, but in conclusion you all did a very good job so far and I hope it will get better and better with new features and old as soon as they will be available :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page