PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Rank Frustrations

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Arceus Rank Frustrations >

Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I am only missing 12 Eggdexes. Guzzlord, Type: Null, 5 Unown (which have their own issues), and the Season 5 Exclusives. I have an order for a Guzzlord Egg currently being waited on in the Egg Supplier, Type: Null is unlocked once you obtain Guzzlord,
spoiler
, Unown are breedable albeit a total crapshoot, but the Exclusives...? Top 100 is simply unfeasible for anyone who has work or school. I have to "waste" 16 hours of my day sleeping and going to school. 8 hours of nonstop work between getting out of school and going to bed only gets me to the Hard token tier and halfway to 100th place, and the gap only widens as I'm sleeping. What am I supposed to do? Stay up late just to click (and I already get a less-than-ideal 7 hours of sleep)? Skip school just to click? That is completely and utterly absurd to ask of your users. If even an active user cannot get Arceus simply because they have work, there is a fundamental flaw that needs to be looked at. And it is ridiculous to ask users to spend millions of Credits to buy more Tokens when they already have to spend a minimum of 5,250,000 Credits (and that's assuming they only buy UB Eggs from the Supplier on -25% Dusky days and didn't opt to buy Beast Balls like the game tells you to instead) to get all the Ultra Beasts. I have to spam the Trade forums with offers to get people to buy my stuff. Don't think everyone responds, much less accepts. Arceus demands far more effort than the reward you get is worth. At least in the main games if you complete the National Dex and unlock the Shiny Charm, it isn't taken away from you on that save file the next time a new Pokémon game comes out!
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page