PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Kazzie's AvatarKazzie

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Well if you're just trying to select a berry when you happen to have the mouse over it... And it doesn't allow you to see flavour preferences so it promotes the sorted style (which I'm against - players should organise them however they want without being "forced" into a particular structure) Perhaps a better option would be... Maybe provide the space bar as a substitute mouse button option? I'm not liking this idea as much any more XD
Why not have it so that selecting a berry can be done with the 1-5 keys, and then after that, every keystroke using the same key associated to the selected berry acts like a click using that berry? And if a berry is selected already, pushing a key associated to a different berry would simply swap to that berry, then allowing you to hit that key once again to click with that berry. It'd be the best of both worlds, right? By the way, if you haven't seen my edit in my last huge wall-of-text post, you should check it out.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page