PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

arbor's Avatararbor
the thousands of users who have been active here for 5+ years and continue to play daily would likely say otherwise. ;) it's a little presumptuous of you to claim that the core function of pokefarm- what really makes pokefarm itself- is deeply flawed and boring, when you've been here for approximately one week. maybe take some time to get used to the site before you start criticizing every aspect of it? and to be honest, not every site is for everyone. you may prefer other pokemon sites over pokefarm. but pfq's growing userbase of 100k+ people goes to show that if you don't like it, it's probably due to personal preference, not a flawed system. which is fine- i've played on many sites before that i grew bored of- but i recognized that that was due to my personal game preferences, and not the site itself.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page