PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in General Feedback thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > General Feedback thread >

Kazzie's AvatarKazzie

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Just to clarify, since (sorry selocon!) you do have a tendancy to post things as fact without actually knowing... But yes: they are separated from the other menu items because they take you to a separate page to perform their actions, rather than doing so directly. This provides for a more logical structure. Along the lines of "logical structure", Give and Take Item are on the same line since they're so closely related, and "Switch" and "Send to Field" are both movement actions and so are on the same line. This reduces the vertical space needed for the menu - always a good thing!
Sure, it may reduce vertical space, but really, think about it...is there any reason for two options to be on the right side where another option "seeps" in? It just looks plain-out ugly and I don't think people would actually complain that much if the vertical space was extended just a bit more. Or, even better, combine the item buttons and make it "Give/Take Item", and then combine "Switch" and "Send to Field" to make a "Move" button. Seriously, give it some thought. And why organize the buttons based on the fact that some take you to different pages? I can...sort of see what you mean, but how is that a "logical structure"? I have never heard of an organization method similar to that in my entire life, and I ponder why that is...

QUOTE originally posted by Loquaciousky

I ain't Niet, but uh... Pokefarm is and always has been a clicking site. ~6 interactions/second (if I take your "40 interactions/7 seconds" number as accurate, which I am 'cos I don't feel like fact checking right now) is pretty dang good. I'm... honestly not sure how you could get more speed than that without using a clicking bot, which I'm p sure are against the rules anyway.
Not really. I apologize if I'm not allowed to mention this website, but GPX allows me to get 40 "clicks" in less than a second (i say "clicks" because gpx has a hotkey for every berry). That means for every 40 clicks I get on Pokefarm, I can get the same amount on GPX and save a lot of time, which adds up quickly and is infinitely more tolerable as a whole since I'm not using my mouse. Plus, at least with GPX I'm not giving myself carpal tunnel. Pokefarm needs more hotkeys for interacting with Pokemon on peoples' pages, along with quicker usage in general, or some kind of easier method of getting interactions if it's really expecting me to get 750,000 interaction points for an Albino Radar. The system simply isn't fun; it's boring, it's monotonous, and if I feel tired 10 minutes in, it's doing something wrong.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page