PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
Support with the option to turn the display on or off. For the fact that I think it would be really cool to truly get the community together with this particular event. It could even help with newcomers who have no idea what's happening and someone comes along, sees that type they're in and could take the step to help them out. And well... it brings people together. Take the people who never go in the forums (ie: me a lot of the time). Someone could see what type they're in and send them a friendly pm saying "hey I see you're in our type race, why don't you head over to the event thread here and we'll help you out with hatching your eggs etc etc." Now. I know this is a double edged sword because I could see hazing happening (like with me. I'm not participating in this type race at all, so I'm not helping me team, therefore, I'm subjected for someone attacking me because I'm not lifting a finger to help) But that's why the option to turn it off would be there so I'm not advertising what team I'm on so it'd help limit my "attackers". And as stated before- that's what the report button is for. Most people should understand and have the generalized respect if someone like me doesn't want to partake in the type race event and (in theory) shouldn't have a problem with it. but we do and that's what report is for.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page