PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

wanpachi's Avatarwanpachi
Someone suggested changing the color of the shirt to reflect the team you’re on? I love that. Team shirts have always been a fun thing to me and I don’t see how that would hurt the community. I support this now for reasons stated. If anyone is harassing you for not participating, it’s your job to report them to staff. That’s why they haven‘t implemented a block system for private messages. You’re supposed to report harassment to staff. Ignoring it won’t help, and avoiding it won’t help. You need to confront the situation. I support this now because I see that it can be fun and can possibly be a cool, aesthetically pleasing feature during the Type Race. The sprite will only be changed for the time period of the Type Race. I don’t see why that would cause any problems for users, since it’s only for one week.
Team Fire | February 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page