PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

RozziDoodles's AvatarRozziDoodles
I've been on PFQ for years upon years now, and I can say with total honesty that where there is a feature there is a way to exploit it. People have done so and then things need fixing, and there will always be a way to hurt people in life if you're looking for it. We have a good community here, and when something goes wrong, it's literally the mods' jobs to help fix it. The report button exists for a reason. Saying "I don't want this because what if someone's ever mean to me or does something I'm not okay with" isn't a super valid reason, because in any situation someone could be mean to you or do something you're not okay with. If someone is going to harass you for not participating in the type race, they're likely going to harass you for something regardless. The report button is there as a tool when it's needed. The mods are there to help fix bad situations and deal with people doing bad things when it's needed. You say "why create a feature that could cause distress to people?" but...in life, anything can cause distress to anyone. It's not a feature designed to cause distress, which is where the problem comes in. It's a feature that would add pride to teams, and if there's any side effect of distress, it's people abusing it, which is why there's a report function. This is akin to saying "what if this is hard to code maybe we shouldn't do it" or "what if people cheat maybe we shouldn't do it." Mods exist, the report button exists, and the potential for fun from this is way higher than the potential for people to harass you.
Avatar is of my character Deoxy drawn by JadedJynx on deviantART
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page