PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

You could tell what team someone is on by the eggs they hatch? Unless it's dual typed eggs (almost always will be for flying team), if you think someone is lying about their team to get on clicklists you could check their party occasionally. I'm more neutral about this, but maybe there could be a little type icon next to the username only on the userpage?
That's where problems can arise. If you're either hunting a dual type for the race or for a personal hunt it would become hard to tell if they're on team a or team b or if they're not partaking in the type race. I know it's easy to just poke them in PM, but there's some that may want to help, but are nervous to PM said user to confirm what team they are on if they are partaking in the type race at all. Also, not everyone has the time to constantly check different user's parties - especially if there's a whole list of user's they find that they think are on their team when they all may not be. I do see your points though and will take them under consideration - maybe even add your points to the first post. That could work as well. I'll add that to the first post and then come back to add your points when I get the time to think of proper ways to add them if I do decide to add them. ^^"
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page