PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Type Race Team Stamps or Color Change For TCs >

Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

As someone who has lead/is leading Type Race threads, this would be extremely useful for ensuring that everyone on the Clicklist is actually on the team. That was an issue before. I'd like to see a Trainer Card recolor based on the types,  so instead of the purple. That'd be really cool, and wouldn't require art.
Ah yes, I forgot about people trying to cheat. I shall add that as another positive.

QUOTE originally posted by chrisCrossed

If this were a thing, it'd need to be a badge/stamp, not a color change. You can change colors of tc's with skin css, so having type race change them could cause issues. Either way tho, i dont support because not everyone would want their team advertised. Wether because they just don't want to feel obligated to participate, or they just don't feel like having others on the team feel obligated to click them. The voluntary event discussions threads work well enough as you can chose to tell which team you're on. And you can put your own "stamps"/banners in your about or signature.
Yes, those are factors as well. Didn't know there was a custom code to change your TC color or I simply forgot. Either way added your points into negative!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page