PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I guess it's been while since I let it out, maybe...sigh it was just a rough night. Anyway how 'bout some new poetry?
Tired of being cooped up Tired of being tied down Anything to release this pent up feeling This building pressure Ready to overflow again How many times now have I been here? Drawn to the blade's edge Just to let the tears flow freely Tear it open again Shred this flesh container Trying so desperately to hold it in Feelings sealed so deep, Only numb on the surface Claws and teeth bared Against this oppresive force Strange scars, criss-crossing tears Deeper wounds, torn to reflect at the surface Fighting so long only to fall again Maybe this time it's too much? Break, breakdown hard and fast The blessing of the chill wind A gentle touch against the fever within Burning, always burning pain Restless insomnia, Hunting the scattered pieces Memories fitting together once more Puzzling out the path that led here Barely standing before the edge
Right, anyway...I guess I'll give a little spill on the event as well, it was rather enjoyable.

Spirits Unchained

Halloween Event

Halloween's my favorite holiday of course so I decided to pay a visit to town again to see what the professors were up to. There wasn't much going on at first so me and Emesh just wandered around for a bit, living on an outer farm means we don't get the chance to visit often. Plus we're both loners in our own right so we don't always get along with others, heh that's alright though we got to help out around town and then ran into another farmer. A human farmer named Alex, which meant we both had to take on our gijinka appearances. I really hate dealing with humans, the professors I don't mind as much...I guess it's really just the other farmers that make me uncomfortable. Anyway Alex seemed nice enough so we listened to her request, apparently a big costume contest was coming up and she didn't have the right 'mon for it. I didn't care much for contests but Emesh had started doing them with some of the farm 'mons, Raimundo mainly though Aidan also seemed to enjoy them. It took a little bit to raise the right 'mon but once she was ready I handed the gliscor over to Alex and returned to my patrol of the town, I left Emesh to keep an eye on her and the contest but something else was begining to bug me. Before I could properly think on this bad feeling though I heard shouting nearby and rushed over to find Prof talking to the owner of the costume shop, apparently someone had made off with one of the costumes. I sent my teams to scour the area but after repeated tries they still came up empty, I was beginning to wonder if there was a point in continuing when chance smiled upon me. The purrloin, I knew it would be a purrloin, sped past me towards the farmland. Heh, a wild 'mon couldn't possibly know the farms as well as a veteran farmer and I quickly caught up with the little thief. Back to the Prof it was with the thief in tow, of course she would get caught by those kitten (puppy?) eyes. Okay I'll admit even I still have a soft spot and the purrloin didn't seem like a bad 'mon. Prof agreed to let the little guy borrow the costume for the event and even helped 'im get dressed. Sigh, despite that my bad feeling hadn't passed, but I couldn't keep neglecting my own farm and I had a hunt to get back to. It was a few days before I finally visited the town again, Emesh was still busy with the contest and I wanted to wish him and Alex luck. I didn't make it the contest hall though, something was really wrong this time. Prof said it was the purrloin again but I wasn't sure he had this kind of power. Regardless of my own misgivings though I darted off to find him, my search leading me to the pledge grove this time. It had been a while since I'd visited the sword trio but I found them confronting the purrloin, though it looked different this time. I disliked being referred to as a human but I didn't care to argue with them, instead I approached the purrloin. This time he refused to go quietly and I was forced into a battle, sending out my farm defender Gandalf to subdue him. I hated injuring the guy so bad but this time he'd forced my paw, sigh I took on my gijinka appearance again and carried him back to town. Better to let the Prof handle it. In town though I was confronted by an invasion of ghost types, geez where did all these things come from? I left the purrloin in Prof's care and dashed back to find a dusknoir that could do the job. With Anubis on the case I ran around helping as many as I could, sometimes it pays to be a dark type, but it was still a losing battle to reclaim the town. I was half-tempted to draw on my power orb as it hovered along beside me but I knew Emesh would kill me for being reckless, I knew I couldn't control it without mega-ing anyway. Sometimes I just hate it when Emesh goes off on his own, not that he would be agreeable to it. In my hurrying I came across Anubis again and she, well she wasn't doing so great against the queen of ghosts Giratina. Geez, bad to worse, I called Gandalf out again. Even if I couldn't fight he could and despite this stupidity, honestly he had me worried for a minute there, he managed to outlast her. Getting rid of Giratina didn't completely solve the ghost problem though and Anubis was still overwhelmed. That's when the little thief decided to step up, he still wasn't fully recovered though and he didn't have the power to stand up to that many ghosts. I shifted my porch party around again, reducing my egg speed so he could rest there for a while. Once he finally evolved his speed and power made quick work of the final clean-up and with the fog lifted I could breath easy again. I spent the next two days resting at home, exhausted from the chaos and no longer interested in the contest. Still Emesh hadn't come home yet so I ventured back to town and after a quick word with Prof I came across him and Alex. It seemed my Lilith won first prize, expect with everything going on she got a little too attached to her costume. She turned my bat into a vampire, seriously? Granted it probably wasn't her fault, anyway I couldn't stay mad at her so I happily accepted the premium box prize and took Emesh and my new little ones home.
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page