PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Manewa's AvatarManewa

QUOTE originally posted by Lyra

I don't have a discord account myself, but from what I understood it was like a sort of skype, right? I would like to make a account for PFQ mentors if there will be a PFQ mentor discord. I think that manny people would like to communicate in a other way then just the pm's so the discord would be lovely c:. I also know that some people really like to have social media open next to browsing the internet so I don't understand why not. The only downside I see is that some people don't like a discord or would use a other name for there discord account so that could be confusing. But for the reat I can't really see a big disadventage of having a other platform to chat or having qestions asked.
As for your concern with people not wanting discord, they wouldn't have to. It could be just an additonal platform for those who like to use it. And for the usernames, I believe in Discord you can set a channel-specific nickname for yourself, so even if your account name there was different, you could set your nickname on that channel to be the same as your PFQ. It could even be made into a rule that the display name on the discord server must be the same.
Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page