PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Regarding the age debate/dicussion, perhaps the sign up form, for both Mentors and Mentorees, could have a 'is there an age group you'd prefer your mentor/mentoree
wrong wording but you know what I mean.....I hope
' section to it. As it's a offical PFQ clan it shouldn't be too much of a problem as I think staff members have access to the userbase ages, or at the very least I think Niet, Garthic, Eltafez & Sei do. Now I know there's gonna be kinks to work out with it but it's almost best of both worlds...kinda. As for users who have had their accounts locked ect, I think at first everyone should be given a fair chance at becoming a mentor. If it's really that servere then they would've been kicked off PFQ surely? I do think that if a user has broken a rule then the cooldown period would come into affect and, if they have a mentoree at the time then they'll be contacted and re-assigned. The mentor should then be allowed to mentor again as they should have learned their lesson but if they break a rule again then they should no longer be allowed to mentor. Again a few things to work out e.g. the cooldown period time frame.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page