PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Manewa's AvatarManewa
The difficulty of drawing the line is another reason to arrange the cooldown no matter the reason of the lock. When everyone is treated the same, no on can be said to have priviledges or such. And besides, there has been much talk about some sort of quiz or other type of test to qualify the mentors. Couldn't we think that if one passed the test, they'd have to have enough understanding of the site rules to not get locked by accident? Say, double-posting? If one doesn't know that's not allowed, they really shouldn't be mentors in the first place. And as for the mentor disappearing, there could be a rule set to place, that if the mentor, without a warning, disappears for more than, let's say, three days, the mentoree should contact the clan again. And for when they should be removed from the mentor position for good? I don't think we should say "you can never be a mentor again" to anyone. People change and make mistakes. I again agree with Crazy's earlier post, that during the cooldown the mentor should be followed to see if they'll break the rules again. If not, good, welcome back to the clan. If they do, kick them out, but if they someday decide to apply again, give them a chance.
Avatar is a wolverine-fakemon, made by Eggboy in their artshop for my use
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page