PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Lyra's AvatarLyra
But what about when they are already mentoring somone? Would they mentee suddenly get a new mentore? Espacialy when they mentore had a pm lock, what would happen to the mentee during that time? (I think mentore and mentee are comunating with pm's right now ^^'. That means that the mentor can't help the mentee if they have a pm lock.) It also depends on the offense I think. If it is for dubbel posting, I don't think you should remove theme frome a mentore position. But if it is for somthing much bigger like being rude or unrespctfull, shouldn't it be considered if they can still be mentors? I think it would be difficult to draw the line somwhere though. What do you consider as a big enough offense to remove theme frome the mentoor programe? You have to consider though, if they gave the mentee suddenly to somone els to mentor wouldn't that be weird? I think in some cases neccesary, but then the mentee should be informed with what happend with the other mentore.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page