PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Lyra's AvatarLyra
I think age can be important it really depends on how far you want to go. Like above is mentioned a 10 year old explain things a lot easyer and different then a 22 year old would do. I may speak for myself but I actully feel more comfterable with talking people who are a bit younger then me (2-3 years) c:. For some reason that has always been like that even when I was 10, I liked to talk to kids when they are 8. When I was 18 I liked to talk with peole that are 16. What I want to say is that I think that older people can mentore younger people, I mean with a scool system a older person is also teaching childeren. I think a bigger problem arise when a kid of 12 is trying to mentor a adult of say 25. I know not everyone is acting like there age, but genarly speaking they do. I think a child won't be able to completly connect or actully be able to mentor somone who is much older. I can't really put my finger on it ^^'. But I think a child would find it much more difficult to explain things in a good way to a adult. A child talking to a child will go fine, because they talk on the same level c:. I do think that some age restrication should be placed. I am not talking about 18+, but 12+ or 15+ might be handy. I mean withouth age restraction at all you can get a 8 year old to metore somone, I don't think I would feel comftarble if that would happen. So young they can be verry volnurable. That is my two cents in the matter of the mentoring and age.
Beatifull signature and avatar made by Ryuokowolf c:.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page