PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi
It's true that not everyone cares about age, but some people do. I can tell the difference of when a 10 year old tries to explain something to me versus someone who is 30 years old. Doing an age thing would accomodate those who DO care about ages while those who don't care about age well... wouldn't care about this. And it's true that there are other ways to connect with other people, I was merely stating that the age thing is something they would be able to connect over almost immediately since two 22 year olds are the same age in life and tend to be going through similiar things. Granted this is not every case in the world, but it provides a mutual understanding between the two parties. For example: A 10 year old is unlikely to have a job where a 22 year old would. A 10 year old hasn't been through their teenaged years where a 22 year old has. They could connect a bit over grade-school, but the 10 year old is currently going through it where the 22 year old would say "I remember when I was 10 we did this and this..." and sure it sometimes can be interesting and informative, but sometimes the 10 year old would feel a bit belittled. So the relationship would probably strictly be "come to me if you have any questions" and really go no further than that (with the expection of the pfq connection). And like I said, I understand both sides of the story in a sense. But I do feel that putting people in similiar age groups would be best, with the mind that a couple years apart is okay.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page