PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I mean I see your point But then I disagree aswell in a way See, I used to talk a ton, make a bunch of friends, blah blah blah Age really becomes irrelevant on here for numerous reasons 1-Online, nobody cares about your age, they care about your actions for its all they see, people make assumptions all the time anyways so its not something to dwell on in terms of judging mentors on age 2-Common interest are all around us, without being the same/near same age. The biggest and most obvious one being pokemon, the whole reason we are on this site. You can make friends fast and easy just by starting a conversation talking about your favorite pokemon! 3-Its online, age just doesnt matter. If you need help, you dont know who you are asking. Not their name. Not where they live. Not their age. Not their gender. Not their sexuality. And if you do, cool. It just doesnt matter. If I need help, Im going to ask someone for it, and it doesnt matter if they are a stay at home mom/dad with no job or a hard working teen working so they can save money up for a vacation with some friends, if they know how to help they know. I guess my point is that everyone is concerned with age, but really in all honesty you dont have to be. You arent going to know unless you are told. And really, if you are required to share your age just to get help or give help, then I doubt this mentor system will be able to reach its full potential as a helpful feature for the site ";/
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page