PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas'

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Pokefarm Mentors; Discussion 'Ideas' >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
As someone that legit plays around 40 hours combined on weekends and 30 on weekdays I think that activity time should have SOME affect in who is chosen as a mentor or even how many people you can mentor. I do not agree with the thoughts on the age thing though. That not only makes you an open target for one of the recent news updates Constantine made, it also just seems unfair. Im not even 18 yet I feel I could very well explain, and I have before, this entire site. I can be extremely mature of stupid and I can be extremely emotional or dead-faced so to speak. Age really has nothing to do with anything. Your actions and expertise in meeting said criteria should be the only affecting factors. And once again, I would love the option to have multiple people to mentor lol, I have mentored numerous users on my own and helped them all so let me have you know, its worth it knowing you can help someone, and its not always a ton of work either.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page