PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion > Contests >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@nikao - not sure exactly what you are asking, but if I don't see an entry I like/fits the category/theme (in my mind) I click the <back> link and then select 'Start voting!' again to get a different 5 to choose from. This current contest I find myself doing that A Lot. As for voting criteria Methos, I would like the poke chosen to represent both the Theme and the Category if possible, but certainly at least one clearly. I want the overall image presented to reflect the Theme as much as possible, with creative entries (or ones that make me smile) also getting consideration for a vote. My entries for the previous three contests (and their placings) were...
*-*-*-*-*-*-* "The Gaudy" (Cool) - You ranked 114th out of 2,673, placing you in the top 5% I chose the most flamboyant basic (non-mega) Ice Type ('Cool') pokemon I could think of, and surrounded it with what I thought were the gaudiest accessories I had (didn't know there were actual assigned categories of them). Thought top 5% was pretty good for a 1st try.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* "The Relaxed" (Tough) - You ranked 69th out of 2,706, placing you in the top 3% What could be more relaxed looking, yet be more tough than a Slaking? Here I tried to go for the most overall relaxed setting I could think of. Unfortunately, still had no idea there were accessories specifically assigned to each 'Category'. Still, a much improved placing over my 1st effort.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* "The Created" (Cool) - You ranked 31st out of 2,574, placing you in the top 2% Here I chose the most man made Poke I could think of, and tried to make it look 'Cool' with sunglasses and a cape. I thought it was a very impactful design overall (using man made accessories), but the voters who saw it didn't seem to think so. Still, another jump up the rankings. *-*-*-*-*-*-* Hoping my choices and design effort for the latest contest puts me in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/37 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page