PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion > Contests >

Cailem042's AvatarCailem042

QUOTE originally posted by Amara

Tried to make it look like my Gurdurr was holding up a stereo, but didn't quite make it.
It looks like a stereo to me. My votes are usually on what catches my eye. Bonus points if it looks like a picture, as in there is something happening in the picture. Bonus points if it is for a holiday, negative points for a holiday you shouldn't be showing, like Christmas before December. Escpeically before Halloween. Bonus points for creativity, and fitting the theme. And I judge it based on how well the accessories are used, I judge quality over having too many or few accessories. Then I just add them all up, it's easier than it sounds. Usually it's just being impressed by one, if no others impress me then that one gets it. Or I have to look at two carefully and think about which of the above qualities are shown, or just in general how well it's done. I'm not going to judge persions any differently just because they've won every time. If they're better than the other four, fine. If another is better, oh well. If its a stalemate, I'll keep looking for something one did better than the other, and not make a decision based on the previous winners. If anyone wants to see what got the 30th place
I think it puts too much attention in the middle instead of on the Pokémon, but top 2% is great, so people must have liked it anyway. I do like what I did with the Rotom and disco ball, though dont kno what it looks like to other people. It was suppose to be a rotom fighting an evil villain, with extra thunder coming out. But it sorta looks like Rotom got trapped in a web instead. And the things above really don't need to be there. Person below me, you are so right. One possessed a flying mask, another a disco ball and dressed up. And obviously Rotom possessed a lawnmower.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page