PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in "Berry Bags" for Trading Berries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > "Berry Bags" for Trading Berries >

Ri3chu's AvatarRi3chu
Suggestion Title: Berry Bags Suggestion Summary: Implement an item called the berry bag, which like the boxbox could be used to transfer more than one item in a single slot during trades (but in this case instead of boxes, it would be berries). Positive points: Make trading berries much easier and faster, could add extra revenue for the site as you could charge ZC for it since it is not a needed item, might not even need to make a sprite for it (I think the berry bag was an actual item in main series games, or at least in one of the spin-offs). Negative points: The only thing I can think of is that you might not be able to see what exact berries are inside, so it would require a trust factor during trades? Unless it was implemented so that you can touch the sprite and in a tip it shows you the contents. I don't know how popular it would be either since it would be such a low priority item. Reason For Consideration: I personally have found myself wishing for this item several times during trades, especially when selling large quantity of berries. I feel it could streamline the process of trades and you can send 1 trade instead of 20 for 100 berries.
Avatar made by Me X Background by TPC
Rie (pronounced 'Rye')|He/They|Coffee Fanatic I collect ,,, I collect delta , vvv.Shop.vvv
Rie's Hunts and Emporium
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page