PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Frozen Princess

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > The Frozen Princess >

Zorualord14's AvatarZorualord14
About Zorua & the Story Hello! My name is Zorua, and I hope you enjoyed my story. I spent 2 weeks hand writing it, and I spent about 9 hours typing it up. That was hell, yes, but it was worth it. I don't normally write stories, I don't write long stories either, but I decided to write a plot for this one, which motivated me to finish it. I am very proud about it, it's completely original, and incredible. I did this for an English task, supposed to be 2-4 pages long. Haha, no quite though. In my book, it's 35 pages long, and on my laptop it's 25 pages long... I've been told that it is a bit confusing, as it goes around to different places quite often, but that's my technique. I want you to think! I want you to wonder what the hell is happening. The characters may be a bit like, who are you? Sot of I don't know this person thing, but that's because this story is like a mini event in my huge story, that I obviously didn't bother to write. So I decided to tell you a bit about their background history. Aria is usually my main character, in this case, she's not. She was 12 years of age when it happened. She was from the modern world of the dimension, as there is a modern world, the rift, and a medieval world, basically. In the medieval world there is always a girl that stops aging at 15, called the Lunar's Cresent, or Zodiac Guardian. If that girl is killed, Zodiac will select another. Zodiac selected Aria, as she liked Aria's singing. Aria has lived for many many thousands of years, not gonna get into that though. She met Arrow, he stopped aging at 15 too, no one knew why though, they called him the Raven because he was the only black-haired person in his family. He was the son of the king in the medieval world, but had no claim to the throne. He found Aria planning to take her home and kill her, as the Lunar's Cresent is known as a very dangerous person, a threat. He found himself falling in love. Taylor is Arrow and Aria's daughter. She was born just after Aria died, but Zodiac used her mighty dragon power to make Taylor age 5 years. Taylor had all memory from 5 years, although Aria and Arrow didn't. Arrow had to tell her Aria was dead, and they both believed she was gone. Taylor was trained by Arrow, and at 12 she discovered her powers. At age 13 Arrow was chased off a cliff, and he died. Taylor went into to grief, but Glaciel found her. That's when Aria learned to contact people. Aria brought Glaciel and Taylor to the modern world. Zodiac has lived as long as the rift. She and the rift are the same. The rift holds the 2 worlds separate, if they joined, everything would fuse and die. Crossing the rift is rarely granted, but it is usually to help save the world. Polar is the main character of the story, she ages and everything, and you know everything I know about her. Sage, was just a person I decided to add into the story to make it interested, he doesn't really have a back story, sorry. I believe that's all I can tell you. Please like and comment on my story!! I am 15 years of age, in Year 9, and I want to write the next story! If you comment support and advice, and I get enough motivation by your comments and subscribes, I'll write ya' the next part, eh? See ya!
A World of Sprites and Animation Await you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page