PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Frozen Princess

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > The Frozen Princess >

Zorualord14's AvatarZorualord14
Heart, Life & Soul “Please Arrow, let me see what she can do!” Sage impatiently told Arrow, who paced back and forth. But Arrow stopped and turned to Sage, “Not yet! You'll get to hurt your little pet soon enough.” Arrow growled at Sage, but Sage turned away, and kicked a rock at Polar, sitting on the ground, chained to the wall of the cave. She yelled at him, bit he ignored her. Sage could've liked her is she wasn't such a little girl. She sobbed and moaned all night, but the sun was up, and you could hear waves crashing on the rocks. She enjoyed the sound, Polar had never been anywhere other then her garden. Arrow looked at the worthless girl. “She'll bring Aria and maybe her little pet, then I can kill them all off at once.” He said chuckling, but Polar spat at his feet. “I don't know anyone called 'Aria'! Just go ahead and kill me now! You're wasting your time.” Arrow approached her, gripping her chin, looking into her eyes. “And why would you want to die in a place like this? You could've been my daughter, ya know, but instead you're the offspring of some dead man. Taylor may have been my daughter, but you are half of what she is.” Polar wrenched away from his hand, yelling at him. “I don't know what you're talking about! I have a family! My parents are alive and well!” She grew worried, but this only made Arrow grin savagely. “You really don't know anything, do you?” He asked her, but she only gave him a confused look. Arrow laughed louder, receiving an impatient glance from Sage. “Wow, this is something isn't it? Let me brief it up for you. Daddy, well dead... Half-sister, you might have known her actually, goes by the name Taylor, also dead... Your mother is known as Aria, will be dead soon.” His snug tone was lost by her shocked expression, it felt like something had stabbed her over and over. “What?!” She yelled. Arrow laughed, clasping his hands together, rubbing them in pleasure. “Oh this is fun, isn't it? Don't you agree, Polar?” She looked away, eyes shallow and agonised. “Taylor can't be dead, Taylor was, powerful!...” Arrow continued to laugh. The chains around her body tightened, and she strained in pain. “Powerful, yes. But she's dead, and now I have her powers. They're not bad actually, so much more, compared to yours. I would kill you now dear, if I didn't need you. Taylor could already control ice powers, making your powers useless to me.” Polar's eyes swelled in tears, but Arrow wiped her tears away, grinning in joy. “Cry little girl, cry.” He whispered, he teased. Polar was almost lost in despair, when she heard an unfamiliar voice in her head. Polar? Can you hear me? My name is Aria, I'm here to help you. Where are you? Polar didn't know how to answer that, she didn't know, but Arrow seemed to sense Aria's invisible presence. “Polar, girl. We're in a cave in Ash Bay, please tell dear Aria I'm waiting.” She looked at Arrow, wanting it all to be a dream. She nodded. I'm in a cave, on Ash Bay. Please help me! She thought back, and surprisingly, a voice replied. Thank you dear, hang on, I'm coming. Polar was going to sigh in relief, but she felt somewhat guilty, they're going to get hurt. It's a trap! Wait, you'll get hurt, you can't. Polar begged, but she got what she hadn't expected from Aria, from her mother. Oh but my baby Polar, it is most definitely, a trap. And the eerie voice disappeared, leaving Arrow to grin. Hours later, and Sage had grown even more impatient. He wondered around, kicking rocks and melting surfaces with some strange acid spray. He had strange powers, he can warp anywhere for one, and he can emit acid sprays and poisonous gases. He yelled in frustration, melting part of the cave wall, turning to Polar, he cursed. “You'll die now, girl! I'm not waiting any more!!” But Arrow turned upon Sage. “Not yet!” He yelled, sending Sage into a rage, turning around to face Arrow. “I don't listen to you! I don't care if you claim to be my father! You can't do anything!” But whilst they yelled, they hadn't had the slightest thought of what was happening around them. Sage went to strike Polar, but only to find his legs were encased in solid ice. Sage cursed, and Arrow followed, as Polar ran to Aria and Glaciel awaiting her at the cave entrance. Arrow stood metres away from them, looking on, and Sage warped beside him. The room was silent, but no words needed to be said, as they all glinted a hint of revenge. Aria looked at Glaciel and Polar, covered in dirt, sending a message through their thoughts. Arrow's mine. So they nodded, and lunged into battle. Sage warped around the room, avoiding Glaciel's fearless strikes of fire, electricity, sometimes some weird power, always well under control. Polar though, struck sharp icicles from her hands, powerful and deadly. Sage was impossible to hit, he warped around the place, only playing. Polar struggled to follow him around, Glaciel always seemed to know though, moving rapidly. Everyone but her were trained to fight, they out matched Polar, who was trying to use her powers, for like, the first time. Polar was almost at breaking point of frustration, when Sage appeared behind her and sprayed acid near her feet. She shrieked falling to the ground, legs hot and red, tiny blisters appeared, stinging aggressively. She was only distracted for a moment, a moment to realise. They meant to hurt her. They were going to kill her. Looking around, she realised Sage had like, glued Glaciel to a wall, with a strange green substance. He couldn't talk, he couldn't move. Polar's senses cut in suddenly, and she started a mini-blizzard in the cave. He froze, hands covering his eyes. She shot icicles from her hands at him, and the blizzard didn't effect her. One hit him in the arm, and it hit with a sickening crunch. He yowled in pain, glaring at her in hatred. In rage, he used his good hand to try shoot a gooey substance at her. He moved slowly, but his shots were fast and viscous, until one stuck her foot to the ground. She cursed at him, and now he moved towards her. Polar panicked, until he was right in front of her. Sage grabbed her neck with his good hand, pain shot right through her. The storm subsided, and she fought for breath. Sage laughed, and Polar moved her hands forward, together, right in front of his chest. She fired. And he fell in front of her, cursing. She had to get her breaths back, but this was her only chance. She looked at him, feeling her force travel through the ground. Ice rose around him, covering everything but his head, frozen solid, a type of ice only she could thaw. She wasn't going to murder anyone. Polar froze her stuck foot, then thawed it free. She sighed in relief, and limped over to help release Glaciel, trying to ignore the gnawing fact that Aria and Arrow were gone. “You can't win Aria!” Arrow yelled. Arrow had created a void. Like a mini-dimension of his own, where he could do anything. Aria struggled to find her own positivity, Taylor was gone, dead, and there was only one option. Kill Arrow and bring her back. She was powerful when she died, so only a powerful life force can bring her back, unlike Arrow who was only human when he died. The thought of dead souls mutating like Arrow ruined her from bringing someone back again, but she needed Taylor. “You don't know that Arrow!” She yelled back, but even he hinted her uncertainty. He laughed at her, and her heart tore in pain. She loved once, but she brought back a monster. “Oh poor Aria. Ready to die again?” “I can't die now, I won't” “You left me! You left alone with Taylor!” “I protected her, and I protected you!” “But I still died didn't !?” “You fell off a cliff, I couldn't-” “But you could save anyone, and yet you left me Taylor, alone. I trusted you, and you left Taylor with no one and let me die!” He let sadness edge into his voice, but Aria couldn't believe him. “People make mistakes, Arrow. Please, stop this, Taylor...” “No, Aria. Taylor is dead! I killed her! There's no going back now!” He thrust his hands forward, and Aria lost her breath. She felt pain, the first pain since she died, and she was almost prepared to die again. Not today, not today. Aria focused her power inwards, cutting off Arrow's grip on her powers. He cursed, and she took breaths in as he released her. Releasing her energy, Aria brought her hands together sending a single shock wave through the air, destroying the void, the solid ground below them. Polar and Glaciel glanced over in shock at their sudden appearance. Aria took a relieved breath when she saw them safe, and Sage defeated. Arrow slammed his hands on the ground, sending an electric wave towards her. Aria warped behind him, holding her hands out. Arrow floated in the air, screaming. She could feel his life in her hands, she could feel him struggle, and it was sickening. Straining harder, she pulled at his life, pulled it away. Tears rolled down her face, as nothing hurt more then the longing for him, she wanted to hold him in her arms. Arrow screamed, then he stopped, and looking above she saw the life force of him, ready to form anything into life, but nothing hurt more then the thought of Arrow, gone. Like a rope she focused on her strength and pulled Taylor back. Several moments passed, and Aria could let go. Polar ran to Taylor in shock, hugging the sister she never knew, but Aria was broken. She dropped to her knees crying, she could never forgive herself, never feel the same again. Arrow was gone, gone forever, and Taylor had no powers, Aria had to go back to the rift, she could never see her daughters again.
A World of Sprites and Animation Await you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page