PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Frozen Princess

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > The Frozen Princess >

Zorualord14's AvatarZorualord14
The Family's Return They walked along in the gardens of the beautiful palace. The smell was radiant, the insect life was stunning, and the beautiful flowers grew and glowed in amazing beauty. It was incredible to think a girl like Polar could live in such a huge, amazing place, oh what Taylor could do with a place like this. Still, why doesn't Polar do much with her powers, why does she cover it up, there's nothing to be afraid of. “So can you do anything else with your powers, or is that it?” Glaciel asked politely. Polar was nervous, she seemed always... lost. “Oh, um. Just anything with Ice and Snow and all.” Polar said, mumbling. “How 'bout you?” Taylor ignored the question as something hit her, what if...? She rudely interrupted before Glaciel could answer. “Do you use your power often?” This seemed to startle Polar, she didn't know what to say. Glaciel gave Taylor an accusing, suspicious glance. “Erm, not really.” Now Polar sounded really nervous. Thoughts kept hitting Taylor, she wanted to help her mother, and this girl. Taylor looked Polar in the eyes, focused on her mind. Memories were something, thoughts were almost nothing. What do I do? No one can know, I need to get away, before something bad happens. They can't know, it'll, it'll hurt me! Polar thought. Taylor powers had limits, but there's a lot of people that wouldn't know or understand. “What's it?” Taylor asked. Polar seemed shocked, she stumbled on words. “I'm sorry, I-I don't know what you're talking about.” “No, the thing you're so afraid of, the thing that's preventing you to use your powers freely.” She pressed on, causing Polar to back away, so insecure. “I'm sorry, but you have to leave.” Polar tried to sound firm, but it couldn't hide the edge in her voice. Focusing her powers through the ground, a rocky wall arose behind Polar, blocking her path. “Please, leave me alone, I don't want to hurt you!” Polar yelled, desperate. Taylor raised her hands, “You can't hurt us, Polar.” But Polar dismissively shook her head, leaning against the wall. “Taylor, what are you doing?” Glaciel asked concerned, almost angry. He didn't get it, but let's see if he understands the limits of Taylor's powers. “Go away.” Polar argued. “I'm sorry but I can't” Taylor replied. “Well I warned you.” Despite her shaky voice, Polar flung her hands forward. Razor sharp ice flung from her hands, and her gloves drifted to the ground ripped and torn. Turns out her gloves couldn't stop her anyway. To Polar's amazement, Taylor caught the speeding blast with an impossible force. It didn't touch her hands, it just, floated. “Polar, show me what you're afraid of.” Taylor said spreading her hands, causing a brittle ice storm to slowly form. “Please, don't do this.” Polar begged leaning against the wall. The skies grew grey, the air grew brittle, and the breeze turned icy. “Taylor!” Glaciel tried yelling, but Taylor had her mind made up, she was going to do this. Polar looked rapidly back and forth, breathing in fear. Polar yelled, “Please, stop no!” but then she shrieked, and crouched to the ground, hands on head. Glaciel looked horrified, and Taylor ran to Polar as she fell. “I didn't do anything, it wasn't my fault, they forced me!” Polar was back. The cloak slowly approaching from afar, but it stopped. The cloak suddenly turned aside. That's when Polar knew she knew nothing about people. Taylor, yes Taylor, was running towards it, she was, she was in Polar's nightmare, in her head, how? That's impossible?! The cloak flung itself towards Taylor, clearly distracted. “Taylor, no!” Polar yelled, but Taylor stopped and fearlessly flung her hands forward, towards the cloak. In an instant a vortex of bright fire surrounded the cloak, making it screech, deafening the void. “Give Aria's memories back and leave Polar alone!” Taylor yelled at it. It's eyes seemed to shine a purple fire of rage, and it's withered hands grew long piercing talons. “Never!” It screeched. Polar could only watch in amazement as Taylor furiously drew closer. The flaming vortex turned a deep blue and yellow, intensifying, radiating in heat. It shrieked and shrieked so much louder. Taylor pressed on, determined, what could've happened to her to make her as strong as this, emotionally and physically? It seemed to be on fire. “Ok! Please stop!” It shrieked so loud, Polar wasn't sure if she was alive or not. The vortex of fire faded, and the burnt creature snarled in pure fury. Then the vision disappeared and Polar was back. This time she wasn't crying, she wasn't afraid, she felt calm, and surprisingly at peace. Looking up, there was Taylor, juggling a blue orb in her hands next to Glaciel, the sky all sunshine and rainbows again. A weird winged wolf thing was next to them, and Taylor greeted it merrily, and it nodded to her. Slowly rising to her feet, questions flung to her head. “Are you ok?” Taylor asked politely, placing her hand on Polar's shoulder. The wall behind her was gone, thankfully. Polar nodded to her, slightly confused. “What did you do?” She asked. Taylor looked down at the orb, up close it looked as if faded images were inside. “The cloak won't bother you any more, no more gloves for you, if that's what you want, I mean. But I am returning something it stole. This, was almost impossible to find, and I wasn't even going to look for it, but it seemed it was destiny we met.” Taylor replied to Polar, gesturing to the orb. Polar stifled a relieved laugh, and Taylor smiled. “I have to go, things to do, ya know. You will be ok, though?” Taylor asked her, and Polar nodded gratefully. “Yes, thank you.” Taylor nodded and looked at the wolf thing. “Ready to go again Zodiac?” and to Polar's surprise, it talked back. “What? Already? I just got back though?!” Zodiac moaned, but Taylor laughed. “Yeah, well, got something to return. See ya, Polar.” She replied walking away together, Glaciel, Zodiac and Taylor. They looked like good friends, and they playfully argued. “Can't it just wait though?” Glaciel laughed at Zodiac's remark. “I'll race ya, and then I'll give you one of my delicious pieces of chocolate if you win?” Taylor bribed, and Zodiac smiled. “Your on! 3, 2, 1... Go!!” And all 3 of them were off, racing away in joy, giggling all the way. Polar looked on in envy, but in a way she wasn't envious, she was never happier. “Back already?” Aria greeted Taylor. Taylor nodded, and hugged her mother warmly. “Yeah, why? Don't you want me?” Taylor remarked, laughing. “Oh no, just so soon?” Aria replied, laughing this time. “I brought you something this time, though.” Taylor said reaching into her jacket pocket, pulling out the blue orb. Around Aria it radiated greatly, a deep sea blue, surrounding there presence, even though they were in the endless area of the rift. Aria seemed speechless. “Is that?” She asked, and Taylor nodded, “I found a girl haunted by the same cloak that took these away.” Taylor explained, holding it out to Aria. Aria looked at it wondrously. “You're incredible Taylor, you know that right?” “It was a, um, chance meeting. Luck was on our side.” “Let's find out what I missed.” She said nervously, taking it in her hands. The light that came from it was blinding, and they both shut their eyes, turning away. A warm radiance hung in the air, as the light faded away. Slowly opening her eyes, Taylor noticed the orb was gone. Aria was looking into nothing, with a shocked thinking gaze. Taylor put her hand on Aria's shoulder. “What do you remember?” Taylor asked, pushing Aria in interest. Aria gave Taylor a confused gaze now. “Aaron... Polar.” The familiar name shocked Taylor, although the name 'Aaron' meant nothing to her. Taylor quickly read her mother's thoughts, desperate to know what she now knew. But that was even worse then not knowing. Polar is my first daughter... I have another daughter? Where's Polar now? Is she alive? Aaron is her father, he tried to kill her? He put me through pain, he made me give her up, I lost her 'cause of him, I need to hurt him, I need to... kill him. Aria looked away, but Taylor gripped her shoulder hard, knowing what was next. Then poof, they were gone. The air was cold, and the atmosphere was different. Aria could sense Taylor's hatred for this world, and Taylor could feel Aria's rage coming off in waves from her body. This is pointless, they're supposed to be saving the rift, not settling old scores. “I never wanted to cross the rift to this world Aria. The way I was raised here wasn't right, but you can't just go and kill some random dude.” Taylor told Aria. They were in a large snowy clearing, ending in a circle of forestry. Aria looked alert and ready for what was coming. “He isn't random. Taylor you shouldn't have come anyway. I'm only here in mind, no human can harm me, Your body may be in another world but I can sense your life force, and that isn't untouchable.” Aria's worried tone wasn't hide able, but to Aria's shock, Taylor laughed. “Please, mum, do you doubt me so much? As if I'm going to let a human hurt me!” Taylor's confidence made Aria smile. “Ok then.” Here we go. Aria thought gleefully. Taylor rolled her eyes, and looked ahead into the surrounding trees, listening to the eerie breeze. Then a shadow moved, and Taylor clenched her hand in a fist. Then there were more shadows, and Aria stepped forward impatiently. The snow crunched ahead, and about 20 men stepped forward, led by an old scruffy man, dressed in boiled leather, grey and old. They all wielded a sword and a crossbow. “Back are ya' Aria? Heard you were dead.” The leader yelled at Aria, laughing, grinning, juggling the sword in his hands. “And who is your beautiful friend? My offspring? That monster!” He yelled furiously. “I am dead, Aaron. Taylor is not your girl, she's my daughter, and her father is a million times better than you. Don't worry, you'll be dead too, soon enough.” Aria answered. Aaron laughed. “What a joke, boys, kill 'em, but leave the young girl, I'll kill her myself.” About 10 men raised crossbows, and an uproar of clicking rang in the air. “Taylor, I got this one.” Aria said, swinging her hand in front of Taylor, pushing her back. Taylor raised her hands, looking slightly worried. A swoosh of bolts fired, and at lightning speed. She closed her eyes, but Aria just stood there. Taylor held her breath, and after a moment Aaron gasped, signalling for Taylor to open her eyes. 3 bolts floated in front of Taylor, like Taylor wanted to do. Glancing behind Aria, she noticed several holes in the snow. “I told you I was dead.” Aria announced, Aaron looked horrified. Aria flung her hands forward, and Aaron flew into the air, head back, frozen. The scene horrified Taylor. He clawed at his neck, gasping for air. Silver light streamed off him, and then he dropped limp to the ground. “The best thing about my powers, is that I can take someone's life force, but then give it back!” Straining, the silver light slowly transformed into a familiar shape. Gasping, Taylor ran towards him, her father. He dropped to the ground, breathing. “Dad!” Taylor yelled, crying in joy. She reached out and supported her father, Aria exhausted but glad Arrow was back. But then that changed. Arrow laughed in an eerie way, dismay spreading across their faces. “Oh, Aria, you out did yourself this time didn't you? You couldn't help it could you? You brought me back, and now I can destroy your precious rift, and all the weak humans you care about!” He yelled. Aria seemed to freeze, but she found her voice, just. “Arrow...,” but he just laughed again. “Oh yes, my dear. I'm that poor disturbance you're all so worried about. You're not the only one with powers. My darling Taylor, how good of you to come along with Aria. Join me, and we can rule together.” Arrow stood up, holding his hand to her. The 20 men behind them started to back away. Taylor looked at her father's hand, then his somehow, now unfamiliar face. He was the only one she had after her mum died when she was 5. She hadn't known her powers back then, her powers came out when she was about 12, and even then she wasn't strong enough to connect to her mother. She didn't even know her mother was somewhere out there, in spirit at least. She was unsure, he was the only person she ever had. She can't kill anyone, no. They did nothing wrong! Taylor shook her head. “No, I don't know you!” She yelled at him, sprinting towards Aria. Her feet left the ground though, and her lungs screamed, aching like nothing ever before. Arrow had his hand out, a dark sinister look on his face. “You disappoint me, daughter.” He said to her, “I have the power to take your powers, but they are you, so without them you'll die.” Like someone was tearing her apart, the pain was agony. Multiple colours flowed from her hands into Arrow, and she dropped to the ground. Frozen, she faded, and disappeared from the clearing. “Your turn, Aria.” “Never!” Aria vanished, echoing to Arrow. Arrow paused, and swung his arms back and forth in frustration. “What a shame.” He said to himself, all the men behind him dropped to the ground, limp. Dead.
A World of Sprites and Animation Await you!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page