PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Methos's AvatarMethos
Cailtainn over on PokeFarm. I had the opportunity to change and grabbed it. I'm university age, let's leave it at that, shall we? I joined in May of this year, as something to do with my younger cousin. She hasn't logged in for a while, but I found myself hooked. Hobbies... so far as gaming, at the moment I wander between PokeFarm and Neverwinter. Other hobbies are writing, particularly fanfiction, music (piano), and archery. Favorite pokemon is a bit difficult. I maintain that the best pokemon are still the first two generations, but have an abiding fondness for Poochyena. Hyenas are neat. Favorite Legendary has to be either Articuno or Suicine. Pretties. As for the invitation... somewhere around 100 eggs? Mostly Poochyenas and starters. The layout is definitely more user-friendly, but I'm hoping we'll be able to adjust some sizes. It's great to have nice big buttons to interact, especially for folks using tablets and phones, but I'm not sure I need them to be that big. I'll wait for any more feedback until I've actually hatched an egg.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page